CORONAVIRUS SAFETY PROCEDURES in Thousand Oaks CA
We fully recognize the need for additional precautions when facing this unprecedented challenge. Your health and safety are our number one priority. As health care providers, we have taken the following updated steps, by order of the Ventura County Health Officer and per CDC guidelines, to ensure our clinic meets the highest standards in Thousand Oaks CA for safety.
- We are maintaining social distancing mandates by limiting our capacity to ensure that we can easily maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another at all times, except as required to complete our essential business activity.
- In our lobby we have markings, in 6 ft increments, establishing where individuals must stand to maintain adequate social distancing during check-in.
- We providing hand sanitizer, as well as soap and water, at or near the entrance of the facility and in other appropriate areas for use by the public and employees and in locations where there is high-frequency employee interaction with the public (e.g., front desk).
- We providing a contactless payment systems and disinfect all payment portals, pens and styluses after each use.
- We are taking the temperature of our staff multiple times per day as well as that of all patients upon entering the clinic.
- We are requiring protective masks for both our clinicians and patients during treatment. If you have a mask, please bring your own. If you do not have one, we will provide it for you.
- We are treated with hospital grade examination gloves.
- We continue to clean every surface rigorously and have supplied the clinic with additional bottles of hospital grade, EPA's registered, antimicrobial products for use against the novel coronavirus.
- Patients have the option to be treated in a private treatment room upon request.
- We ask that if you have any symptoms whatsoever, please quarantine as directed by the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our office number is (805) 230-1199.
Dr. Sevak Khodabakhshian
CEO, Omega Rehab & Sport