We fully recognize the need for additional precautions when facing this unprecedented challenge. Each of us understands the anxiety that surrounds the coronavirus pandemic. As health care providers, we have taken the following updated steps to ensure the safest possible environment:
- To maintain social distancing mandates we are limiting our capacity to no more than 6 patients in our 4000 sq. ft. clinic at any given time.
- We are taking the temperature of our staff multiple times per day as well as that of all patients upon entering the clinic.
- We are requiring protective masks for both our clinicians and patients during treatment. If you have a mask, please bring your own.
- We are treated with hospital grade examination gloves.
- We continue to clean every surface rigorously and have supplied the clinic with additional bottles of hospital grade, EPA's registered, antimicrobial products for use against the novel coronavirus.
- Patients have the option to be treated in a private treatment room upon request.
- We ask that if you have any symptoms whatsoever, please quarantine as directed by the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
If you have any concerns about coming in for treatment, we are now offering Tele-medicine services so you can access us from the comfort of your own home. Let's schedule a 10 to 30-minute call. It's secure and easy and we can bill your insurance benefits. If you don't have insurance, we also offer cash telemedicine rates starting as low as $25. Call now to get started.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our office number is (805) 230-1199.
Dr. Sevak Khodabakhshian
CEO, Omega Rehab & Sport